Overview of Election Timeline
- Declaration of Candidacy available in February 2019
- Floor Nominations are open at the Annual General Membership Meeting during the Pharmacology Conference.
- Any unopposed Single Slate Candidates for elected positions may be automatically awarded the position at this time. See OAPA Policy Manual for more details.
- Electronic ballots will be emailed to eligible voters.
- Online voting will be available during the spring of 2019.
- Election results finalized and reported several days after.
To vote for Regional Director:
To vote for House of Delegates:
To vote for all other positions:
All eligible voters must have a valid e-mail address to receive notifications and participate with online balloting.
Please log onto “My Profile” ensure your account is registered with your current e-mail address.
Interested in serving as an OAPA leader?
The following positions will be open for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors. Office terms run from July 1st - June 30th.
Nomination Requirements for all positions except Student Representative:
1) Be a Fellow Member of both OAPA and AAPA while in office
2) Declare candidacy at least (45) days prior to the election.
3) Summit a platform statement consisting of no more than 250 words.
Declaration of Candidacy: Online submission form will be available in February 2019.
Additional questions may be sent to email@example.com or 800·292·4997